The Art of Marketing is a forum that explores the power shift in brand-consumer relationships. It puts the spotlight on how business models are being disrupted and, as a result, how marketers need to rethink how to achieve their goals.
It’s an opportunity to learn from thought-provoking industry leaders, best-selling authors and visionaries about how new ideas and approaches need to be embraced to keep brands relevant and consumers engaged.
The Art of Marketing Toronto
When: June 14th, 2016
Where: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
North Building – John Bassett Theatre
255 Front Street West
This year’s speakers include:
- Morgan Spurlock: Academy Award-nominated filmmaker and host of CNN’s Inside Man
- Bethany Mota: YouTube sensation, entrepreneur and one of the most powerful voices in new and social media
- Avinash Kaushik: Author of Web Analytics: An Hour a Day and Web Analytics 2.0
- Adam Garone: CEO & Co-Founder of The Movember Foundation
- Stephen Shapiro: Innovation consultant and author of Personality Poker
and Best Practices Are Stupid
Register today and SAVE $100!
Use Early Bird promo code: TAOM22
Early Bird special pricing is valid until April 15.
Don’t miss out on your chance to gain a competitive advantage and network with over 1,200 of the city’s most influential marketers.
Comments? Questions? Please feel free to leave them below.