At the Digital Strategy Conference you will get 3-days of educational sessions delivered by industry leaders and learn the essentials of digital strategy.
Here is a summary of what you will learn:
- Digital strategy definition and models
- How-to assess digital maturity
- Data strategy fundamentals
- Performance measurement and digital analytics essentials
- Content, mobile / multiscreen and social strategy
- Making sense of paid media
- Case studies and applied learning through exercises and check lists
There are two locations: Vancouver on April 23-25 and Ottawa on June 3-5.
Full details on the speakers, agenda and registration can be found at:
We’ll be posting additional details on the Ottawa event soon.