Held in Ottawa from June 3-5, 2013 the Digital Strategy Conference will dive into the essentials of planning, integrating and improving digital initiatives.
Three days of educational sessions designed to help organizations stay relevant, competitive and resilient.
Key areas of learning:
- Digital landscape and eco-system
- How-to assess digital maturity
- Organization and operational readiness
- Data strategy, performance measurement and digital analytics
- Essentials of content, social and mobile strategy
- Making sense of paid media
Full details on what you’ll learn:
Held at the University of Ottawa
65 University Private
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9A5
Here are a list of facilitators, guest speakers and case study presenters:
Learn from leaders in their field, experienced practitioners dedicated to sharing what they know with you.
Register early for the best price, register your team for the best value:
Get 50% off your 3rd and each subsequent team member: