On Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 the BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association will be hosting it’s biggest event of the year – Vision Conference.
Held at the Westin Bayshore Hotel in Vancouver, this event brings marketers and business leaders together for a full day of ideas, learning, networking and insight into the latest industry trends.
This year the conference is about Liquid Content
Speakers from Across North America
Speakers from across Canada and the US will be presenting at Vision. They include:
- Bruce Philp, Author, Consumer Republic (Toronto)
- Leonard Brody, Author, The Myth of Generations (San Francisco)
- Terry McBride, CEO, Nettwerk Music & Yyoga (Vancouver)
- Fredrik Carlström, CEO, C&CO, Hyper Island (New York)
- Jon Ferrara, CEO, Nimble (Los Angeles)
- Ben Watson, VP Marketing, Hootsuite (Vancouver)
- Panel Presentation: How brands can leverage and measure social clout
- Entertainment: Erica Sigurdson (Vancouver)
In this digital era, how do we craft stories that provoke conversation? How do we create a message or brand that spreads organically through the power of sharing and self publishing?
Find out at the Vision Conference.
Full event information and registration at:
BCAMA Vision Conference Details