If you are considering the challenge of a product plan and management or a marketing operation position in the wireless telecommunications field, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow with us and good salary compensation.
- Market researching. Collect and identify local customer’s potential requirements. Local market analysis and competition analysis. Identify market chances and output business plan.
- Production definition. Customer’s requirement analysis and define product features. Output product requirements document. Communicate with Headquarter and push features into roadmap.
- Product portfolio management including product evangelizing and lifecycle management
- Product roadmap including prioritization of feature/product development
- Good knowledge in the fields of wireless, CDMA/UMTS/WiMax/LTE preferred
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs in order to design the desired solution
- 10+ years of marketing and/or technical sales or R & D working experience with the incumbents in Northern America, familiar with Canadian telecommunication market
- Tender project experience is preferred
- Proven ability to partner with service providers and develop new business models for service subscribers using new technologies
- Detailed knowledge of carrier business models and service management strategies
- Familiar with other vendors Wireless Network products
Minimum of Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing)
Bilingual (English and French, or English and Cantonese or English and Mandarin) is preferred.