Graphic Design/Social Media/Public Relations Executive
Our International Luxury Fashion Design firm is looking for an experienced Graphic Design/Social Media/Public Relations Executive. In this career, you will find a dynamic and fast paced environment, where two days are never alike. The successful candidate will have a positive and results oriented attitude.
- Post daily content, as created to all company social media platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and other social media channels as needed,
- Update all company websites and retailer websites with content and images as needed.
- Provide graphic design input to websites, social media, magazines, exhibits, packaging and Brand identity,
- Video creation/editing for all company web-based platforms as necessary,
- Photo retouching for all brand imaging as necessary,
- Coordinate and execute social media plans for company events,
- Provide all public relations, event, and other marketing related support, (this includes coordinating press relations, sending email blasts and invitations out to retailers, press, and VIP clients, writing press releases, updating web content, creating look books, and other duties as necessary),
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use various creative suites including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Illustrator) to edit images to support our brand
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role and industry
- Exceptional skills working on all social media platforms
- Must have extensive experience using Squarespace web platform software
- Must have experience Video Editing ( App Based or iMovie/Final Cut Pro)
- Extensive experience in photo retouching
- Experience in page layout and design
- Copywriting and Press release writing experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure, and
Flexibility in working hours to meet the needs of the business.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!