Engagement Specialist full-time
About Traction on Demand
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners, and neighbors.
At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners, and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography, and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms.
Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
For more information about Traction on Demand, click here.
About the Opportunity
Currently, Traction on Demand is looking for a passionate and dedicated Engagement Specialist. In this role, you will be Traction on Demand’s first impression. You will play a special role in setting the scene for what prospects, clients or candidates can expect from Traction on Demand. Inviting people to join us as a community means approaching things a little differently, engaging people in conversation, building value-added relationships first then providing services that make their work life easier and more enjoyable second.
More specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Lead creation, qualification and management through to BD
- Lead and customer engagement and asset/value sharing
- Leveraging the Salesforce platform and ecosystem capabilities to:
- Track inbound requests and engagement
- Follow up with internal stakeholders to ensure experience standards are met
- Build and optimize inbound engagement plays in High Velocity Sales, tailoring the message to the lead and monitoring prospect interaction
- Manage client and lead communications through ABM, marketing automation and Salesforce
- Roughly 60% Inbound and 20% outbound lead engagement based on your specific vertical and 20% individual projects.
- Build relationships with relevant vertical BDs and create inbound emails and call scripts for that vertical
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
‘Do the right thing’ and ‘build community’ are two of our core values and we try to bring that lens to everything that we do. We hope that you will too and that is why we are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey!
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown and we hope that you will be too.
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Diploma/ Certificate or equivalent experience
- Formalized sales training an asset
- An ability to understand the needs and challenges of a business and relate them to solutions
- An ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
- Desire to be the best at what you do
Do you want to make a lasting difference? Here’s your chance. Please read on to see what we have to offer you!
About the benefits
When you join Traction on Demand, you join a community. We are a registered Bcorp that walks the walk as well as talks the talk when it comes to contributing to the community, helping the environment and our commitment to diversity and equality through our JEDI initiatives.
As recognition for all your hard work and determination, you can look forward to a competitive annual salary, plus the following:
- Health, dental and vision
- Personal and health spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Fully paid 12-week Traction Baby Benefit
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Flexible work options
- Continued learning opportunities
- Quarterly company profit sharing
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
This is your chance to join North America’s largest independent Salesforce consultant and be a part of a dynamic and growing community where you will have the opportunity to grow your career and make a real impact on the lives of others!
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!