Partnerpedia is seeking a full time creative, interactive, intermediate level Web/UI Designer to work with our Fortune 500 clients!
What will you get up to on a daily basis?
Partnerpedia's Web/UI Designer will be a key contributor to the creative vision for our clients, and will ultimately be responsible for delivering superior quality output. You must be able to work both independently and in concert with our current Creative Director who will show you the ropes and provide direction when needed. Frequent brainstorming sessions with clients to truly understand their needs is required; along with the ability to balance working within very established brand guidelines while being able to guide the client towards what is possible to create! The Web/UI Designer will contribute to an environment that values people, their ideas and their growth. A background in Development highly preferred as you will work closely with our Development team to make your designs a reality.
- Originating design and brand strategy for numerous internal customers, and external enterprise clients such as Microsoft, Cisco, VMware etc.
- Consulting with internal and external clients on the development of marketing, branding, production, and design strategies
- Applying a superior command of design elements and standards to your work i.e. colour, typography, photography and proportion
- Taking a proactive, hands-on approach, while also being comfortable taking direction based on workload and/or project level
- Communicating your concepts to Front End Developers who would then code the design
- 3+ years’ experience working within strict brand standards and/or enterprise clients
- Ability to tackle multiple projects at once
- Ability to take direction based on workload and/or project level
- Ability to switch task or direction at a moment’s notice
- Ability to manage your own time and meet deadlines
- Commitment to working onsite with the rest of the team in Vancouver
- Desire to have fun, and work in a close-knit team environment
Great to have
- Experience doing some basic coding in Java Script, CSS or similar technologies