Are you passionate about harnessing the power of data to formulate and drive a strategy? Do you understand the key levers that make a digital advertising campaign successful? You love seeing campaigns come to life and finding ways to make them even more impactful. You’re looking for a big challenge that holds big opportunities—and you’ll find that at Thinkific!
Working as our Manager of Digital Advertising, you’ll lead the strategy and direction of Thinkific’s paid digital advertisements channel. You are passionate about optimizing ad channels in a B2C environment, leading and developing a team, managing a large monthly budget, and collaborating with various marketing teams to constantly optimize our placements for maximum engagement and value. You are data obsessed and will use numbers to drive the digital ad strategy while identifying opportunities to expand Thinkific’s paid accounts and partners.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and contribute to the full scope of various marketing campaigns, from writing copy and managing creative assets to determining budgets and reporting
- Strategize on paid digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Google
- Lead, grow, and coach the digital ads team and manage external marketing agencies
- Set the vision and direct the digital paid advertising campaigns and manage budget
- Identify opportunities to grow the number of paid accounts acquired via our paid ads channel
- Manage and develop existing and new partner relationships that include Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Effectively identify high-potential audiences across paid-media platforms and optimize our ad reach to these segments
- Design and optimize effective A/B tests in order to find opportunities to scale campaigns
- Set, track, and report on KPIs on your initiatives and provide updates to the Marketing team on progress and performance
To be successful in this role, you likely:
- Have 5+ years experience creating end-to-end marketing campaigns in a B2C environment
- Can show success in scaling an integrated digital ads program to 2million or more in monthly spend while increasing program efficiency
- Previously managed paid digital marketing campaigns with large monthly spend budgets through Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google Ads, LinkedIn, or other platforms
- Led, mentored, and developed a team of passionate digital marketers in a previous role
- Understand the customer journey and how it can contribute to and impact company revenue
- Possess a strong understanding of customer segmentation, building funnels, and analyzing data in a tool like Mixpanel, Mode, or Google Analytics
- Are obsessed with data and can derive insights from extracted data that help improve campaign effectiveness and increase ROI
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas to a variety of stakeholders
- Have successfully built quarterly marketing plans based on insights and strong data, and have helped your team achieve established growth targets
- Have experience using tools such as Google Ads
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Are eager to learn and grow—you’ve likely had some post-secondary education or have equivalent professional experience in a similar role, and you continue to seek opportunities to level up your skills
- Know that great experiences come from collaborative decision-making with team members from all sides of the company
Bonus points if you:
- Are comfortable working with landing pages using Unbounce or a similar platform
- Have experience with coding and/or SEO
This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!