Do you have extensive experience in generating leads and growth organically, and are you excited to take that next big step with a rapidly growing team? Are you passionate about mentoring others and helping team members meet their goals? Love sharing an amazing product with the world? Can you take a vision, empower your team, and turn it into something incredible? If yes, read on!
As the Demand Generation Manager (Campaigns and Launches) at Thinkific, you’ll help guide and grow a team of marketers responsible for improving conversion through the entire customer funnel in order to generate and convert leads and free sign ups into successful, paying customers. For you, it’s not just about the volume of traffic and leads, but also telling a compelling story that does justice to the people behind it. You’ll be responsible for both high-level strategy and direction of day-to-day execution of marketing initiatives at a fast-growing tech company (with a healthy amount of your time spent sleeves-rolled-up on execution, too)!
In this role, you will:
- Build out and communicate quarterly marketing plans and targets that align with overarching company targets and goals
- Manage and support teams in efficiently developing and executing campaigns, as well as continuously improving conversion and nurture funnels
- Champion the growth and optimization of our marketing database. This includes improving data cleanliness and integrations while enhancing usability, such as building segmentations for customers groups and buying stages
- Become intimately familiar with our ideal buyers and craft personalized campaigns to attract new users based on their needs
- Use your understanding of the customer journey to frame targeted experiments, strategy, and goals, and to guide data-driven marketing execution. You’ll oversee how we grow both traffic and acquisition of leads and free accounts, and are ready to nurture through the whole funnel to ensure that potential customers are choosing Thinkific
- Contribute to and direct campaigns and evergreen work — like summits, partner events, emails, testing different parts of our upper funnel, one-off webinars, feature launches, etc. — that push awareness and customer acquisition metrics
- Mentor marketing team members to elevate their skills to improve conversions and paid accounts throughout the customer journey. You're also responsible for leading 1:1’s focused on career growth and professional development for your team, with a strong emphasis on continuous improvement
- Foster an open, collaborative, and inclusive environment for the Marketing team
To be successful in this role, you likely:
- Have 6+ years digital marketing experience, ideally with another B2B or SaaS company
- Demonstrate 2+ years previous experience directly leading and growing a team
- Showcase a strategic and data-driven mindset. You’re able to take large goals and break them down into actionable work plans. You like to test reasoned hypotheses and are experienced in collecting and analyzing performance metrics in order to drive future decisions
- Possess experience building and optimizing targeted nurturing funnels, using email and marketing automation platforms to nurture customers with timely and relevant content
- Have experience building and optimizing a customer journey funnel and the know-how to optimize copy and campaigns plans to fit
- Show an aptitude and willingness to manage, educate, and develop a strong conversion optimization culture across the entire Marketing team, including in ads, landing pages, and emails
- Showcase a successful track record of designing, executing, and iterating on time-based campaigns as a key driver of growth
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Are eager to learn and grow—you’ve likely had some post-secondary education or have equivalent professional experience in a similar role, and you continue to seek opportunities to level up your skills
- Have experience specifically leading a B2B SaaS marketing team
- Showcase 4+ years experience working with digital paid ads, email, and/or marketing automation to support the growth of leads and a marketing database
- Be able to think and plan strategically, but also hone in on the smaller details that roll up into the overall strategic goals
- Have used customer journey mapping extensively to guide marketing strategy, goals and decision making
- Have planned and executed marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Are able to utilize storytelling to engage and convert users with compelling, effective copy
- Can share past wins improving conversion throughout a funnel
Bonus points if you:
- Are passionate about digital marketing and business growth. We're building our own company by helping thousands of entrepreneurs around the globe build theirs—it doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!