If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Ensure that web sites are optimized and accessible for a variety of different devices
- An innovating thinker with a demonstrated ability to create engaging content across key social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Expert knowledge of all social platforms and the creative limitations and nuances of each
- Receive leadership and/or guidance of other staff engaged in similar functions
- Stay in the know - assess new standards, technologies, and trends to bring forth as future enhancement of web sites
- Ability to communicate consistently in brand guidelines
- Experience with designing and writing for a variety of different social media channels
Post-Secondary Education in related field
Minimum 1-3 years of web design experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
Experience with Adobe Suite
Ability to code HTML5 and CSS3
WordPress content management system experience
- Experience building responsive websites and email campaigns
Experience designing online marketing assets
Experience designing for Social Media platforms
Knowledge designing and building Social Apps is an asset
- Good understanding of usability and accessibility standards
Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite