The Nationwide Group has been listed on the Canadian Mortgage Professional Best Mortgage Employers in Canada 2021 list.
The Nationwide Group is seeking a well-rounded Marketing Manager that has a passion for creating content, both in the business-to-business and business-to-consumer arena. The ideal candidate will have experience across numerous facets of marketing and can easily apply themselves to integrated campaign planning and execution, digital marketing, social media, event management, public relations, promotional material and development of sales tools – especially the creation of content that is leveraged in these initiatives.
This position spans across all five TNG companies and demands an agile person who can readily understand a cross-matrix organization and distill the compelling messaging for each of the businesses, and their relevant audiences. You will be working with a number of internal business groups and stakeholders to provide marketing solutions.
- Develop and refine content for all marketing projects including corporate and company communications (internal and external), sales collateral, websites, digital and social mediums, presentations, RFPs, etc.
- Work in collaboration with the executive team to define, prioritize, and provide marketing solutions.
- Lead marketing campaigns and new initiatives with various teams. Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and develop marketing strategies to meet business goals.
- Research and champion recommendations for new content marketing strategies, including but not limited to digital, email, blogs, social channels, sponsorships.
- Assist with annual marketing strategic planning.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Create scheduled reporting based on marketing metrics.
- Present data to executive team as requested.
- Prepare, review, update marketing materials to align to the business and the relevant audiences.
- Manage client-facing events and functions, from planning to execution and reporting.
- Manage external vendor relationships, including translation companies, print houses, promotional item suppliers, advertising and communication agencies.
- Assist with conducting market research and analysis.
- Keep up with current marketing and industry trends.
- Actively participate in team building initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to all organizational policies including but not limited to, data, security and health & safety polices.
- Other duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing leadership position.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Fintech, Proptech, or SaaS company. • Motivated and reliable team-player with great communication skills.
- A self-starter who consistently takes initiative.
- Proven working knowledge of digital and social strategies.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and balance conflicting tasks within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to quickly adapt within a complex organization and works well with diverse teams.
- Has an innate ability to relate to diverse audiences and what motivates them in the B2B, B2C and B2B2C environments.
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills.
- Previous experience with marketing internationally is an asset.
- Previous experience with project planning, execution and management.
- Strong organization, computer and communication skills.
- Professional, positive attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable.
We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!