We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Web / Graphic Designer will be joining the FIFA Soccer marketing team of EA Sports. This ideal candidate has design experience in creating strong visual, high converting campaigns for online and console channels.
This position requires an online portfolio demonstrating conceptual and strategic thinking with a focus on designing performance based e-commerce campaigns. This person should have the ability to articulate the rationale behind their design from both a user-centered focus and business perspective.
Portfolio will demonstrate:
- A thorough understanding of typography, layout, color, graphics and user interface.
- Marketing design examples that communicate rather than decorate.
- Examples should include where possible integrated campaigns including banners, landing pages etc.
What a Web / Graphic Designer does at EA:
• Create online/console assets for banner, email, social media, landing pages, and in game campaigns.
• Take loose requirements from marketing teams and turn them into effective marketing creative.
• Work with marketing team to drive key revenue metrics through targeting and creative optimization.
• Create assets for presentations and other marketing activities
• Design within brand guidelines to ensure designs are brand compliant, confirming to the overall brand identity and strategy, which could include logos, icons, documents and other asset templates.
Provide marketing support when needed.
The next great EA Web / Graphic Designer also needs:
- Experience with online creative/marketing campaigns
- Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work to strict deadlines.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and an understanding of the limitations and opportunities of current web technologies.
- Strong communication skill with a team-first attitude.
- Plays Video Games
Skills Desired (bonus points):
- Plays EA FIFA Soccer
- Plays of casual/social gaming
- Flash design
- Experience or education in e-Commerce or web marketing