Tagga is looking for a talented Web Designer to join our Labs team full-time. We develop creative and engaging campaigns for some of the top brands in the world, and our Labs team is the creative force that brings those ideas into reality. You'll be able to take a project through each and every step of the creative process — all while working alongside some very smart and talented people.
We are looking for a designer that has a very strong front-end development skill set to match their killer design skills. The right candidate should have a strong understanding of HTML, CSS and designing for multiple screen sizes.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the team on creative strategies and UI/UX design solutions
- Create the visual design and experience for our tablet and mobile sites
- Organize and prioritize tasks with regards to project deadlines
- Create custom front-end code for our campaign sites and online experience using HTML, CSS
- Passionate about design, user-experience, new technology and the mobile web
- 3+ years of experience in web design
- Experience in designing for multiple screens and mobile devices
- Ability to hand-code semantic HTML and CSS quickly
- Online portfolio that not only displays your design talents but also your UI/UX decision-making, coding abilities and creative process
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and client
- Proficient with CSS preprocessors such as SASS and LESS
- Stay current with web technology through blogs and feeds
- Contribute to the online community through sites like Dribbble, CodePen, GitHub, etc
- Solid understanding of social media and the marketing techniques that are possible with it
- Loves playing foosball or pool at the office
Tagga is a market leader in cross-channel campaign management software and marketing services. The company’s powerful software enables brands to connect with consumers in the way they want, profile and understand who they are, and then engage them with targeted campaigns that make them hungry to buy and share. Tagga specializes in working with consumer-facing brands that include adidas, E.D. Smith, Red Bull, Banamex and Paramount Pictures.
Why Work at Tagga?
- You love the mobile web, new technology and how it changes our everyday experience.
- Whether it's through new design techniques or writing your own code, you want to try out new ideas and see what's possible.
- Competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to work with extremely talented people who are just as passionate about what they do as you are.
- Fantastic view of our beautiful Vancouver mountains, and a creative office space complete with fun things like a pool table, ping pong, and foosball — so you can recharge those creative batteries.