We are inspired by a vision of strategy and creative working to create innovative and profitable branded experiences in Asia. We pride ourselves on the way we manage our company around the globe, and for the way we treat our employees. We have an opportunity for a Web Designer to work from home and join our team of creative professionals across the globe.
You will execute design on web sites that inspire users, and create compelling digital experiences. You will develop visual feasts for a wide variety of digital advertising and web development projects. In short time you will become crucial part of our growing creative team.
- Collaborate remotely with Copywriters, Art Directors, Associate Creative Directors and the Creative Director to ensure designs are consistent with client expectations and overall project goals
- Contribute to the design of web interfaces using techniques based on design theory and concepts related to creating visual flow and compelling customer experiences in Asia
- Design web graphics using Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and demonstrate an understanding of client side web tools such as Flash, Java Script and HTML
- Combine design theory and take into consideration content, navigational structure and usability issues to create a powerful and integrated experience
- Follow art direction and contribute to design direction with an eye ALWAYS on the user experience and conversion
- Understand and be able to create content specification and design guidelines
- Design interfaces that demonstrate an understanding of a client's needs, business goals and overall communication strategy
- On occasion work with clients or other designers to explain design concepts and manage design feedback
- Work within project schedules and deadlines
Required Skills and Experience:
1-4 years experience with digital agency, advertising agency, notable design firm, or related professional experience.
- A portfolio of mind blowing design work (Focused on digital work that ideally spans web, social, mobile, etc. )
- Education in New Media or traditional design and/or equivalent experience
- You are adept at relevant design software particularly in Photoshop, Illustrator, indesign, HTML5 and Flash
- Fluent in English written and oral communication skills is a MUST.
- Experience applying theories related to color schemes, use of space, text placement, usability and visual flow
- Understanding of UX Design is critical
- Understands and is able to create content specification and design guidelines
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced industry
- Demonstrates a commitment to bringing in new sources of creative inspiration to your work and team and will be driven to enhance your creative and technical skills
- An understanding of the marriage between design freedom and business requirements
- Loves to learn
- Takes ownership of tasks and drives tasks through to completion
- Is accountable for their actions
- Demonstrates caring for others and honesty
- Positive and constructive
- Able to focus while under pressure
- Knowledge of Sports and/or the Chinese market is an asset