- Do you have the drive and determination to succeed in a creative and fast-paced team environment?
- Don't miss this chance to join one of Canada's best employers in a challenging and dynamic role.
About Flight Centre Limited
Starting out with just one shop 27 years ago, Flight Centre is now one of the world's largest travel agency groups. With more than 2,500 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses worldwide, our 16,000 employees are passionate about their work, their customers and their future success.
Recognized as one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers to Work For' the last thirteen years, our positive corporate culture is what makes Flight Centre such an unbeatable place to work.
About the Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Designer to join our professional Artworks team.
Based in our downtown Vancouver office, this is a 6 month contract role.
As a specialist in brand management, you will be responsible for the production of online creative in accordance with brand style guidelines.
Specifically, you must be capable of generating hand-coded HTML files from Fireworks or Photoshop files using a combination of nested table structure and inline CSS.
To qualify for this role, our ideal candidate will also have the following:
- A Degree or Diploma in Web Design (or equivalent work experience);
- A minimum of three years' web design experience;
- A minimum of two years' corporate brand management experience;
- Experience testing email newsletters across multiple platforms, browsers and email clients (Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc);
- Strong web production skills;
- Print production skills, including prepress, file output and photo manipulation, are an asset;
- Proficiency with MAC using Adobe CS6;
- InDesign style sheet experience is an asset.
With strong organizational and time management skills, you will have proven ability to manage projects from brief through to completion. Similarly, you must have the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment and possess outstanding communication skills.
A keen eye for detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment is critical for success in this role.
Don't miss this opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of an organization that is truly going places. Apply Now!