DeepCove Labs is an in-house software development lab for the PacNet Group of Companies. We are known for developing some highly innovative solutions for the international payment processing industry and continue to innovate and grow after 20 years in operation.
Our group is very experienced, international, and good-natured.
About The Job
From our modern office in Downtown Vancouver, you will work in a multidisciplinary role between the software development team and the Creative Director to bring app-like functionality to existing design elements. The scope of work will include working with the development team on software projects in addition to working with an in-house marketing department that manages multiple brands and web properties.
This is a full-time position that is vacant until filled. Salary is competitive based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package is provided,
- Health & Dental Coverage
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Transit Reimbursement
- Opportunities for continued training and growth (i.e. conferences, industry events, specialized training courses, etc.)
- Capable of inventing and creating custom, innovative, and interactive web designs
- Have an artistic expression with a keen eye for design, layout, and function
- Self-reliant and capable of managing the expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Prior experience implementing designs based on Bootstrap, Foundation, or other frameworks is an asset
- Coding with modern HTML and CSS techniques
- Adobe Creative Suite, or Pixelmator/Sketch
- Some knowledge of CSS preprocessor languages, Sass, or LESS
- Experience with animation and illustration would be interesting, but not required