Power to Change seeks to glorify God by making a maximum contribution toward helping to fulfill the Great Commission in Canada and around the world by developing movements of evangelism and discipleship. We envision millions of volunteers engaged in faith adventures that transform lives through the power of the gospel. You can be a part of this movement of change by applying your skills in PTC Ministries.
The Life Project ministers directly to hundreds of thousands of people every month through a network of websites which reach out to many segments of society. We are passionate about using technology to share the Gospel of Christ by creating online communities of evangelism and discipleship to help fulfill the Great Commission in this generation.
The Web Designer will work closely with the Technical Director and Content Manager on the look and feel of The Life Project web sites and applications.
- Develops web applications and components, including front-end programming utilizing HTML, CSS and JS within WordPress, Laravel and Meteor frameworks.
- Updates the look of The Life Project websites
- Enhances overall site navigation by enhancing the layout of the site
- Researches visual and conceptual approaches taken by other websites
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
Education and Experience:
● A diploma in Graphic Design or a similar field or experience in graphics is suggested.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- A deep, growing, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
- Able to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to manage priorities and time
- Contemporary technical skills and troubleshooting abilities
- A professional approach and demeanour.
- Creative input aptitude and decision making skills
- Working knowledge of computer software packages relevant to graphics design (Adobe Creative Suite)