About the Organization
Absolute Results Productions Ltd., Canada's largest automotive marketing company, is the industry leader in database marketing, salesperson training, and Private Sales events. With big ideas and dreams, we produce successful sales events across North America and the UK. With a decade of success, we have the vision to deliver things that matter and our success is owed to our people, our process, and our passion.
About the Opportunity
Absolute Results is seeking a Bilingual Web Designer to join our office in Surrey, BC in a multi-faceted role encompassing a blend of UX design, website management, and SEO optimization.
Reporting to the Director Systems Development, you will be a part of the team that designs and manages all of our web properties.
You will be responsible for designing engaging, responsive, bilingual websites and maintaining fresh content on each site. You will also continuously monitor the effectiveness of web properties, updating them regularly to maintain fresh user experience and effective search placement.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading website design efforts for all company web properties while collaborating with Development, Graphics and key business stakeholders in the development of new/refreshed designs
- Creating and continually improving UI/UX style guides to be used by developers in the production of consistent user experience across web applications
- Managing the design, creation, and operation of event related micro-websites
- Managing the design and content on all permanent public facing web properties, and the content on our internal intranet
- Establishing content and compliance standards, as well as editing, proofreading, and approving content
- Coordinating with translators in the production of bilingual (English/French) websites
- Managing the editorial calendar to ensure a continuous stream of fresh content
As Web Designer, you will have the ability to design creative and engaging websites. You will also have a technical understanding of web technologies including HTML, CSS, and DNS. A strong understanding of web analytics and SEO practices and the ability to troubleshoot and correct routine website issues will serve you well in this role.
About the Benefits
In exchange for all your hard work, you can look forward to receiving a competitive annual salary based on your skills and qualifications.
We are a company who values training and development and have a training program in the works for our employees. In addition to birthday celebrations, staff barbecues, and volunteer opportunities we offer:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Bonuses (dependent on company performance)
And that’s not all. At Absolute Results, we celebrate new ideas and forward thinking. We pride ourselves on being ‘creatively disruptive’ in pursuit of innovation. We encourage our staff to contribute to our growth by pinning ideas to our Culture Wall. Recently, we awarded some of our trailblazers a trip to Las Vegas!
If you are professional, creative and open to new ideas, we want to hear from you. Apply today!