Munich Re is one of the world’s leading reinsurance companies with approximately 45,000 employees in over 50 locations around the globe. As an industry leader, we provide a unique opportunity to be part of a global success story. We offer our employees a diverse and challenging work environment which champions high performance, professional development, innovation and passion; and rewards top performers with a highly competitive total rewards package.
Web Design (UX/UI) & Marketing Specialist – Innovative Insurance Solutions
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Innovation, the Web Design (UX/UI) & Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creative design and execution of Munich Re’s digital marketing and web experience for Innovative Insurance Solutions products while promoting Munich Re’s high-quality image in the industry.
This is a multi-disciplinary role combining strategy, hands-on design, and project management with focus on creative design and execution of projects from branding to campaign management ensuring user-centric content and superior customer experience.
The successful candidate will manage custom white label websites for partners, drive comprehensive monitoring, analysis and optimization of Munich Re’s digital presence, campaigns, social media tactics, marketing initiatives and trends in the marketplace. He/she will also partner with Corporate Communications team to share best practices in digital marketing, video design and presentation materials for all lines of business.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience applying cohesive design across all our products and channels.
- Provide creative design services, both traditional marketing and web, for new product distribution and/or channel development pitches using Micro websites and other relevant tools and documentation.
- Manage projects, deliverables and relationships with outside agencies as they relate to partner website management (white label).
- Build and execute comprehensive SEO/SEM/SMM and advertising strategies while setting benchmarks and metrics to increase market penetration and product growth.
- Develop, monitor and measure results of Munich Re’s digital activities, in particular continuously develop, implement, and perform analysis of campaigns on “Innovative Insurance Solutions”.
- Research marketing, web, social media opportunities on competitive products and data.
- Continuously monitor digital landscape environment for trends, competitive activity and technologies as well as best, cutting edge and innovative web and mobile experiences and tools.
- Responsible for development of formal group presentations and webinars for Munich Re’s products and services.
- Support corporate digital marketing and web activity related to distribution and channel development.
First and foremost, the successful candidate will demonstrate a natural desire to provide exceptional client service through his/her energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
In addition, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- University degree with focus on Design and/or Web Technologies or any similar degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital design, graphics and web development with preference on insurance and/or financial services industry.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing (traditional and web).
- Demonstrated experience in executing development of websites on recent and modern technologies.
- Understanding of leading edge responsive design principles and UX/UI practices.
- Extensive knowledge of effective SEO and web analytics including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Solid comprehension of social media platforms, channels and technologies.
- Personal portfolio demonstrating creative and innovative marketing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentational skills.
- An energetic and goal-oriented style, combined with well-developed and impactful interpersonal skills enabling him/her to connect with senior people and partners, as well as within the Canadian branch.
- Able to manage a number of diverse projects and coordinate the activities of others in a performance-oriented culture.
We shape the future by offering employees the competitive framework to realize their personal and professional potential; if you are driven to take your career to the next level, it’s time to join Munich Re.