- Manage the website and the ongoing web publishing processes, keeping all content up to date and accurate for all club events.
- Manage the regular generation of e-mail communications and other on-line campaigns, fostering excellence in communications and increased member engagement.
- Edit and proofread the Granite News, Tee to Green, and all other Granite Club marketing collateral.
- Ensure the Granite brand is appropriately represented; maintain and enhance our on-line reputation. Understanding and willingness to lead brand efforts that result in consistent messages across multiple media.
- Working with our website vendor, assist with development and management of website information architecture and strategies for future on-line development.
- Working with our Creative Director to create the Granite Club’s overall website marketing communications strategy
- Increase member traffic volume to GraniteClub.com through solid marketing strategies.
- Lead research into new technologies and applications, including social media. Identify brand-appropriate strategies using new trends, considering alternative avenues of engaging and leading members of all ages to the website.
- Strong experience and judgment in creative tasks.
- Ensure measurement systems are included in all projects and ongoing activities. Testing practices will be included in projects when appropriate to ensure our tactics deliver measurable results.
- Reports to the Creative Director to ensure all web content reflects the Granite Club’s unique corporate identity and overall brand strategy.
- University degree or diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a project or content manager in an interactive agency or in-house environment
- Familiarity with IT development process and in Adobe CS5, including editing photo, audio and video content
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills; attention to detail
- Strong project management abilities; able to manage multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work cross-departmentally
- Process driven, highly accountable and sense of urgency and deliverables
- Ability to thrive and work in an office that is fast paced, challenging and changing
- Proficient in Macintosh and PC environments with advanced skills in Microsoft Word / Excel /Powerpoint
- Basic Graphic design abilities, CSS and basic HTML, would be considered an asset
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page