The web team at a post-production house is seeking a Web Content Coordinator for their Toronto office. This is a junior level position for a rapidly expanding web team. Our offices are focused on growing web properties. This is not an editorial, writing, or marketing position. It is a full time, junior level position that has been developed to be responsible for maintaining and supporting existing websites, including but not limited to:
- Test web sites and online applications
- Track website performance
- Build and distribute website statistic reports.
Skills for ideal candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Self-starter who requires little supervision or direction
- Good time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Good customer service skills.
- Should know some basic HTML, candidates with technical skills will be given priority
This position is perfect for a someone looking to get into media. There is definite opportunity for the right candidate to move up in the company - especially in project and product management. Competitive salary, benefits, RRSP, paid sick days, etc.