A Graphic Designer to join our growing 15-member creative team on a full time contract. This job would be remote but depending on where you’re located, there could be an option to work out of one of our offices, if desired. We work with large and small clients across various industries and need someone who:
- Brings new ideas and creative design work to the table.
- Designs and produces compelling materials for projects.
- Creates scalable designs that work across different platforms.
- Manages a project from conceptualization to final product.
- Prioritizes time management and enlists support from colleagues to help accomplish their goals.
- Has experience managing high-stakes design campaigns.
What You Bring
- About 5 years of experience in the marketing or creative field.
- Knowledge of today’s digital-first landscape.
- Up-to-date on current design trends and practices.
- Proficiency Adobe Creative Suite, particularly: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Illustration skills.
- Understanding of typography, layout, composition and colour theory.
- Ability to balance brand guidelines and creativity.
- Capable working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Ability to convey graphic design recommendations in a productive manner.
- Experience with production of high-quality presentations using Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Bonus: Adobe After Effects and/or Adobe Premiere knowledge.
For consideration, please include a portfolio when applying.
Who We Are
Creative Currency is a full-service advertising and content studio where ideas, strategies and stories meet to help companies and organizations find currency in today’s world. We fill the gap between the fast-paced, high-stakes world of public affairs and traditional advertising to challenge how businesses think about protecting their brands and selling their products and services. Our sister agency, Enterprise Canada, is a national strategic communications firm with expertise in government relations, public relations, healthcare and issues management. We have offices located across Canada in Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa, and Edmonton.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!