We’re searching for hungry Web/Graphics Designers looking to pit their skills against new creative challenges. Successful applicants have an impressive portfolio and are passionate about designing with purpose. They are impeccable at communicating ideas and excel at working with others. These creative team members understand how design can affect an entire project and its business value. Responsibilities include concept ideation, technical piece development and stunning design production. We're looking for people who are most notable for their aesthetic talent, attention to detail, and ability to collaborate.
SmarttNet is a consulting-agency. We create and execute roadmaps for ambitious organizations in North America by turning strategic intent into measurable results. We are growing rapidly, have a multitude of development opportunities available, and are looking for someone whose values and career plans align with ours. We have diverse projects on which you can exhibit your talent for transforming internal and external client needs into realities.
WEBSITE PLANNING AND PREPERATION
- Assist in planning of site structure, sketch basic layouts and wireframes
- Ensure website projects are visually effective, easy to access, and meet client or internal objectives
- Assist in creation of HTML/CSS site templates and CMS templates and themes
- Edit and update existing websites as needed
MARKETING COLLATERAL AND PRINT GRAPHICS DESIGN
- Design promotional material, graphic elements, branding standards documents
- Create weekly summary reports to document achievements
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of experience in web design and online marketing, front end development
- Strong technical knowledge of HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX
- Strong understanding of and ability in User Interface Design
- Fluency in current graphic design and web development software such as Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the internet
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
- Ability to create and customize Wordpress, Drupal, and Joomla themes and templates
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
- Understanding of, and experience in, corporate branding, layout, colour theory, and typography in both print and digital media
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative, internal motivation, and a sense of urgency
- Desire to learn and improve
$38,000 - $56,000 per year, depending on experience; extended health and dental after probation, free internet connection. Unparalleled growth opportunities.