Are you the right Fit?
We’re looking for a growth hacker and experienced marketer to provide leadership for our marketing team. The VP of Marketing will be responsible for leading a team focused on ramping up our acquisition channels which include Direct Mail, Online (SEO, SEM, Social), PR, Partnerships and Local.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of how to acquire SMBs, working with marketing automation platforms, analytics, data, vendor management, project management and the growth hacking funnel.
- Lead and grow a marketing team focused on acquisition, engagement and retention strategies
- Build out our Point of Sale support materials for our merchant Partners
- Manage all vendors including agencies and printers
- Develop and improve upon existing reports
- Build out tactics and campaigns related to acquiring merchants through Direct (Direct Mail, Print Ads, etc..), Online (SEO, SEM, Social), PR, Partnerships and Local Marketing
- Ensure appropriate metrics are in place to measure the success of marketing initiatives
- Adjust marketing strategies accordingly to meet changing market and competition conditions
- Establish and develop strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders, business partners and industry influencers
- Accountable for company marketing budget and evaluation, and hitting customer acquisition targets
- Develop and maintain a strong brand experience across multiple stakeholder groups and through multiple online and offline product experiences
- 5+ years of extensive marketing experience
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Omniture, Hubspot, etc.
- Deep understanding of B2B cross-channel marketing, specifically which content is best suited to different marketing efforts
- Experience designing products and experiences for a retail environment
- Experience with local retail marketing engagement (see UBER and Lululemon)
- Solid understanding of traditional marketing: print, sales support, direct mail
- Advanced knowledge of internet marketing (SEO, SEM, display/banner advertising) and digital marketing
- Proven ability to manage budget to revenue and spend targets; ability to manage a variety of efforts with a scrappy approach to doing more with less; strong solutions-orientation
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services and payments industries (not required but a plus)
- Demonstrated experience in research and evaluation methodologies to ensure marketing and communications return on investment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Staff Stock Option Plan
- Group Benefits Plan
- Subsidized gym and fitness program