Tracking Code: 10086
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Visual Imaging/Graphic Design Coordinator (Entry Level) - Vancouver, BC
We’re looking for a talented visual imaging coordinator with a passion for communicating ideas through clever design and clean, modern presentation. This is an exciting, full-time opportunity for someone who wants exposure to the world of brand advertising and market research. You'll be joining a brilliant, global team of talented people with a passion for working hard and getting the job done.
Our ideal candidate is creative, conscientious, diligent, detail-oriented, organized, hard-working, curious, and has:
- Talent for communicating information visually, especially abstract concepts
- Ability to bring PowerPoint slides to life through graphic design that helps tell stories
- A keen eye for web and graphic design
- Superb communications and organizational skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with team members across various departments and geographic locations
Responsibilities: Your primary responsibilities will include providing creative, technical and administrative support to our client service team including report preparation, design of presentation decks and questionnaires using Ipsos standards.
- Design and build the content of PowerPoint reports/presentation slide shows including overall design, charts/diagrams, charts with equations and formulas, pictures, proofing (typos, numbers, misspellings, fixing alignment, font, style, size, consistency in reports, etc)
- Collaborate, communicate and work effectively with internal research teams to understand project requirements, needs and timelines in order to manage the successful delivery of design and content
- Modify, revise and edit projects as required by the client
- Research and think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for presentation and concept design utilizing the newest products available
- Ensure creative elements consistently support the vision of the project and meet or exceed Ipsos’ creative standards
- Design/create executive summaries, score sheets, snapshot summaries using infographics
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong PowerPoint skills, with strong knowledge of charting
- Strong Excel skills and proficiency in all MS Office packages
- Proficient with InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and how to design for it
- Post-secondary education or training would be an asset (specializing in Microsoft Office, Visual/Graphic design, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with research teams to effectively meet their presentation needs and deadlines
- Proactive attitude: take initiative and anticipate the needs of managers and team members with willingness to take on new projects/assignments
- Quick thinker with the ability to work independently and effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks within tight timeframes
- Superb attention to detail
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.