We’re seeking an experienced visual designer to join our Vancouver, BC based team. As a designer, you’ll work alongside the creative director, ux lead and development teams to design the very best experiences. In this role you’ll be responsible for design across a variety of mediums, creating innovative concepts, beautiful artwork and solid layouts for projects based on creative briefs and client meetings. If you see a grid everywhere you look, this is the job for you.
- 4+ years design experience at a digital agency
- Experience designing digital products for enterprise brands and the portfolio to back it up
- Expert with current design and prototyping tools (Adobe CS, Sketch)
- Ability to ensure aesthetic quality and details are consistent across all creative executions
- Strong attention to detail, be pixel perfect
- Strong understanding of UX principles
- Strong understanding of current design patterns
- Strong understanding of accessibility principles
- Comfortable presenting ideas internally and to client stakeholders
- Experience working within a design team
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative vision for overall concept, look, feel and functionality on multiple projects of varying size
- Creating mockups, prototypes and full design concepts quickly and independently
- Explaining your rationale for creative choices
- Maintaining a strong grasp of current design and technology trends and styles
- Collaboration with the development team during the full life cycle of a project
- Collaboration with the project team to develop project plans
- Collaboration with the project manager to ensure projects are meeting project plan and timeline
- Iterate on solutions to continually enhance and improve the users experience of all our projects
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves design & technology and understands its value
- Has a strong passion for marketing and brand development
- Prides themselves on an exacting attention to detail and follow-through
- Thrives under tight deadlines
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is focused with a positive outlook
- Leads by example; with respect, empathy and candor
- A focused but casual studio environment
- Competitive salary
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Skill-set development benefits
- Holiday office closure in addition to four weeks of paid time off
We are a digital first creative agency, located in Vancouver, BC. We work exclusively with entertainment brands to help them build forward thinking digital products, platforms and experiences.
We live by a few important values. We are collaborative. We are curious. We are ethical. We are doers. We are producers of quality work. If all of this has you nodding your head we would love to hear from you.
No emails, phone calls or recruiters please.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!