Vice-President, Marketing full-time
Company Name: Steer Technologies Inc
About the role
The Vice-President, Marketing is responsible for leading and developing STEER’s world-class brand positioning and global marketing strategy to align with STEER’s strategic business objectives. You will assume oversight of STEER’S brand image, promotional activities, and external/public communication strategy that drives commercial success.
Vice-President, Marketing will work collaboratively with Executive Leadership Team to develop and execute the strategic vision and roadmap for the company.
- Drive the strategic direction of marketing activities that is consistent with the company’s board policies and objectives.
- Oversee the comprehensive marketing and branding strategies that promote brand awareness and adoption of company’s service.
- Assign resources, including materials, funds, and human resources, to execute marketing policies and programs.
- Lead the middle managers to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns and approve the promotional campaigns, event, and other programs.
- Lead the marketing department in collaboration with other departments to identify market trends, competitive threats, and growth opportunities.
- Examine marketing budget and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to ensure that they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Coordinate the setup of key division(s) and the appoint the corresponding senior positions.
- Approve overall personnel planning, and select directors and other executive staff.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers and media outlets to drive positive coverage and brand awareness.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences to build brand awareness and relationships with key stakeholders.
- A degree in business, marketing, economics, management or related fields.
- At least three years of experience as marketing Vice President/Marketing Director in automotive industry.
- A proven track record of five or more years of experience in marketing positions or management positions in the organization.
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing strategic branding and communications plans and developing multi-tactic marketing programs to advance an organization’s mission.
- Experiences in the electric vehicle industry is highly preferred.
- A Strong mix of strategic thinking and flawless execution with a willingness and ability to deliver outstanding results on time.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience managing and developing high-performing teams.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal which must be effective at influencing staff.
- Ability to perform under pressure and ability to prioritize and multi-task responsibilities.
- Thorough and detail-oriented.
- Multi-lingual is an asset (French, Spanish, German, Cantonese, or Mandarin).
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page