Your leadership matters.
Don't just bank. Prosper.
Building on more than 70 years as a BC credit union, Prospera is proud to serve communities from Vancouver to Kelowna. As a member-owned co-operative financial institution, our number one priority is the financial well-being of families and businesses in our local communities and our dedicated team is here to serve all of their banking, lending, investing and insurance needs through sixteen branches; online and mobile banking, and alternative channels including locally-based contact centre and broker centre. With over $3 billion in assets, we are large enough to have a voice and small enough to retain a personal approach.
Make a difference, every day.
Making a difference for our members and communities is a way of life at Prospera. With an extensive community investment program devoted to supporting the organizations, events and volunteers that make our communities stronger, Prospera makes a meaningful difference in the financial well-being of our members and our communities.
Your leadership matters.
Prospera is seeking a talented leader who matches the values we live by and who is passionate about driving profitable, smart growth for the Credit Union. Do you have a talent for understanding members and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies across all lines of business? Do you care deeply about inspiring people, developing and directing implementation of marketing and brand strategies encompassinga wide range of scopes? Leadership at Prospera is more than a job, it’s a way of being.
What it means to be part of our team.
Everything we do at Prospera is based on our values of accountability, focus, teamwork, integrity, passion, member first and community. Our values-based leadership drives high-performance and exceptional member service. As Vice President, Marketing and Member Innovation you have a unique opportunity to be actively involved in directing and shaping the way we evaluate and measure the success of our member interactions, which translates to increased benefits for our members and the communities we serve. In this exciting new role you will be:
- Understanding members and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies
- Forward thinking – continue innovation of Prospera’s distribution channels, product & services in order to increase member value and satisfaction
- Establishes and owns the integrated Marketing and Branding strategies, including research, message, advertising, position and plans that will support corporate goals, initiatives and business objectives
- Develops the annual marketing business plan and budget ensuring the activities conducted are aligned with business strategy, maximize returns (commercially or community sound), and within budget
- Develops short and long-term marketing plan objectives, reviews plans on a regular basis to track progress and revises work plans and timeframes where needed to accommodate changing priorities.
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of a Marketing management information, analysis and reporting framework that supports and informs timely and effective business management and decision making at all level.
- Drive and own product / segment propositions that deliver revenue, sustain member engagement and enhance member experience
- Provides overall leadership, proactive coaching, and mentoring to the Marketing & Member Innovation team to assist them in successfully achieving business goals and personal development goals
- Embraces and fosters a culture of data review and analysis by integrating insights into key marketing decision-making; champions use of data analytics across all areas of the business
- Self-aware, welcoming of feedback, and committed to development and ongoing learning for self and others
- Excited by challenges and finding ways for the team to win. A team igniter, who believes our best work is done together, united, with no silos
- A passionate advocate for, and example of, our vison, values and culture
- A person who truly wants to make a difference for others
If you’re looking for more than a job and are passionate about developing the technical excellence of the department, monitoring and mentoring technical and professional developments, sharing knowledge and encouraging others to do the same in, while actively contributing to making our communities better places to live and work, we want to hear from you!