ImageX has an immediate opportunity for a talented UX Designer to join our award winning team. At ImageX you’ll work on exciting and challenging projects with some big name clients while collaborating with some of the best and brightest in the biz.
About the Position:
As the UX Designer you’ll work closely with our Solutions Architects and Project Managers to design and deliver innovative web projects and mobile applications. Armed with detailed business requirements, you’ll use your refined user experience, information architecture, and interaction design skills to create compelling wireframes, user scenarios, and sitemaps. You’ll be responsible for the conceptualization to the implementation of clean, efficient websites, mobile apps, or application interfaces. Partnering with Project Managers and the development team, you’ll oversee the development of your design vision into fruition. You’ll also manage the design and experience standards throughout the organization maintaining detailed user interface design patterns and style guidelines.
The ideal candidate is a creative and dynamic designer with passion and talent for Information Architecture and UX design. Someone who has outstanding artistic abilities matched with exceptional communication skills.
- An Associate or Bachelor Degree in Design, Computer Graphics, Information Architecture, Human-Computer Interaction, etc. or equivalent experience
- 5+ years user experience design and/or interaction design creating visual mockups based on wireframes (preferably in a web agency setting)
- 2+ years Information Architecture experience
- Working knowledge with PHP (Drupal is an asset)
- Demonstrated understanding of web design best practices
- Understanding of opportunities & constraints of multiple platforms (desktop, web, mobile, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills, team orientation, and a positive attitude
- Self starter with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Avid, life long learner
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to present design ideas to senior management and clients
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Passion for excellence at every level