Are you an expert in user experiences with knockout collaborative and interpersonal skills? If so, IUGO wants you! As a UX Designer you will aid in building best practices backed by meticulous research and user data, guiding the team in interdisciplinary projects to establish a holistic, consistent player experience. You will build relationships with stakeholders throughout the company, establishing a strong UX presence and emphasizing player experience design. You’ll also push UX boundaries by exploring the latest emerging trends and designing experiments aimed at discovering innovative solutions. The ideal candidate should be highly self-motivated, have top-notch communication skills and display exceptional organizational skills. Come show us what you’ve got!
- Drive UX excellence for games, and discover opportunities for further research, improvement and innovation
- Seek out and leverage the insights of our team's playtesting and player research to inform your game and feature designs
- Shape and evangelize UX standards that help the company create a consistent, quality experience for its players across iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Create wireframes, prototypes and user flows, while ensuring that iterative feedback is incorporated into the software application and game development process
- 3+ years of experience delivering innovative results in mobile UX design
- Expert in process flow development, journey mapping, mobile design best practices, rapid prototyping and user requirements analysis
- Previous experience designing for mobile
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of standard UX design tools (like Sketch, Marvel and InDesign)
- Familiarity with F2P games on iOS and Android platforms
- Proven portfolio showing an ability to manage diverse styles and design for mobile
- Previous experience with the development and shipment of AAA titles an asset
- A passion for mobile games
- Familiarity with monetization strategies for in-app purchases and free-to-play games an asset
- Understanding of game production pipelines an asset
- BA/BS in related discipline or technical equivalent
- Great eye for aesthetics and visual design (or previous experience in a creative director type role)
- Ability to create fully functional prototypes
- Deep knowledge of some technical domain such as statistics, analytics, cluster analysis
Perks of working at IUGO!
- Work hard / play hard environment, bursting with consoles and games tables to help blow off some steam!
- Eligible for Extended Health Benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen including hot lunch every Friday!
- Monthly RMT sessions available in the office
- Company sponsored events
- And much, much more!