Tagga is looking for a talented and creative UI Designer with strong front-end development skills to join our team part-time (with potential for full-time hire for the right candidate). When you choose Tagga, you will be designing/building our exciting Tagga Engagement Marketing Platform. We are changing the way marketing is done. Plus, you’ll be able to work with a company full of intelligent, driven, and fun people. If you are passionate about what you do, want to make a difference and build something that will truly make an impact — then you are our UI Designer.
- Brainstorm/collaborate with the team, and UX Designer, on design and front-end development strategies.
- Work with our development team in order to create a beautifully designed, and easy to use, interface.
- Design new user interface elements, features, supporting illustrations.
- Code the front-end using SASS and HTML to make your live pages match your design.
- Organize and prioritize tasks with regards to project deadlines
- Stay up-to-date on the latest web standards and specifications for mobile devices, CSS3, SASS and HTML.
- Passionate about good design and have a detailed eye.
- Passionate about front-end development, new technology and the mobile web
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience in building sites for multiple screen sizes and mobile devices
- Online portfolio that not only displays design and front-end talents, but also your decision-making, coding abilities and QA process
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and client
- Basic knowledge of Angular.JS
- Stay current with the newest web technology, practices and standards
- Contribute to the online community through sites like Dribbble, CodePen, GitHub, etc
Tagga is a market leader in cross-channel campaign management software and marketing services. The company’s powerful software enables brands to connect with consumers in the way they want, profile and understand who they are, and then engage them with targeted campaigns that make them hungry to buy and share. Tagga specializes in working with consumer-facing brands that include adidas, E.D.SMITH, Red Bull, Banamex and Paramount Pictures.
Why Work at Tagga?
- You love the mobile web, new technology and how it changes our everyday experience.
- Whether it's through new front-end techniques or writing your own code, you want to try out new ideas and see what's possible.
- Competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to work with extremely talented people who are just as passionate about what they do as you are.
- Fantastic view of our beautiful Vancouver mountains, and a creative office space complete with fun things like a pool table, ping pong, and foosball — so you can recharge those creative batteries.