We are seeking a talented and production-savvy UI Designer with an orientation toward web/mobile work to help support the creative design, and implementation of our mobile apps, websites and services. You have experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you would love to learn more about designing for mobile and you bring an energetic and hard-working spirit to your work. We’re the fastest growing global leader of mobile solutions for the events industry.
Who We Are:
Join the global leader of mobile solutions for the meetings and events industry and become part of the mobile revolution. In addition to being named the 2014 Emerging Company of the Year by the BCTIA and 5th Fastest Growing Company by PROFIT Magazine, QuickMobile has delivered over one million mobile meeting app downloads on all mobile platforms this year. With an impressive client list that includes Accenture, Disney, World Economic Forum, Salesforce Microsoft, Bausch & Lomb, SAP, Intel, Dell, McDonalds and Goodyear, we develop and license mobile applications and websites that drive attendee engagement and extend events into year-long conversations. Learn more about QuickMobile and our growth by visiting our website.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly office socials
- In-office massage
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Create production-ready artwork for mobile apps and websites based on graphic standards and direction provided by design team
- Design graphic elements for web and multi-platform mobile applications
- Collaborate with mobile and web application developers on UI aspects
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that the vision of our designers is successfully deployed
- Support the team with the development, implementation and maintenance of dynamic and interactive web and mobile-based projects
- Work within project management schedules and multi-task to meet deadlines
- 1-2 years of work experience in a design role OR demonstrated design experience as a graduate with proven ability to work in a team setting
- Strong skills in design conception and implementation
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce a high volume of production-ready digital files quickly and accurately
- Strong skills in Adobe CS5 (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent understanding of composition, colour, imagery and typography
- Experience with design projects related to iPhone/Android app development
- Experience in UI design including the design of icons
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.