QuickMobile is a place where pioneers, innovators and creative thinkers come to play. While others stand on the bleeding edge of technology, we stand on the very edge of the precipice, constantly on the lookout for new ways to empower companies to connect inside and outside their organization. We are transforming the way people meet, share, learn, network and engage using mobile technology – and doing it all in a highly collaborative, fast-growing and endlessly exciting environment.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
If you want to work for a company that will focus its energy on helping you succeed, look no further. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools, training and resources you need to be your best, while also helping you reach the next level with regular career growth planning.
Other perks? The chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe, supporting clients with our famous best-in-class customer service. A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver where suit-and-ties are optional, but our ocean and city views are definitely inspirational. Regular company socials. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
We are seeking a talented and production-savvy UI Designer Contractor with an orientation toward web/mobile work to help support the creative design, and implementation of our mobile apps, websites and services. You have experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you would love to learn more about designing for mobile and you bring an energetic and hard-working spirit to your work. We’re the fastest growing global leader of mobile solutions for the events industry.
- Create production-ready artwork for mobile apps and websites based on graphic standards and direction provided by design team
- Design graphic elements for web and multi-platform mobile applications
- Collaborate with mobile and web application developers on UI aspects
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that the vision of our designers is successfully deployed
- Support the team with the development, implementation and maintenance of dynamic and interactive web and mobile-based projects
- Work within project management schedules and multi-task to meet deadlines
- 1-2 years of work experience in a design role OR demonstrated design experience as a graduate with proven ability to work in a team setting
- Strong skills in design conception and implementation
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce a high volume of production-ready digital files quickly and accurately
- Strong skills in Adobe CS5 (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent understanding of composition, colour, imagery and typography
- Experience with design projects related to iPhone/Android app development
- Experience in UI design including the design of icons
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.