Kruger Products L.P. is most well known as the leading manufacturer and distributor of Canada’s leading Tissue Brands (including Cashmere®, Purex®, Scotties®’, SpongeTowels®, White Swan® and Embassy®) for both the consumer and away from home markets, but we’re quickly becoming known as one of Canada’s best places to work as well.
We are leaders in our communities, leaders in sustainability, and leaders in connecting with our consumers. Our headquarters is in Mississauga, ON, but we proudly have nearly 2,600 employees spread across seven manufacturing plants in Quebec, British Columbia, Ontario, and Tennessee. Our publically-traded entity, KP Tissue Inc., is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol KPT. We recently acquired Metro Paper Industries to continue to build on our leadership position in the industry.
Our majority shareholder, Kruger Inc., is a Canadian-based manufacturing company in a variety of other industry sectors including; renewable energy, publication papers, forest products, paperboard and packaging, wines and spirits, and recycling.
We know our people are our greatest competitive advantage, and we strive to help them grow, succeed, innovate, and make our company even better each and every day.
Better yet, we are now looking for qualified candidates to join our growing team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Contract: one year contract (full time)
The Trade Marketing Coordinator position is a multi-faceted role structured to provide exposure and experience in the different areas in Consumer Sales which include Trade Marketing, Retail Operations, E-Commerce and Private Label. The Trade Marketing Coordinator reports to the Trade Marketing Manager.
- Determine the Trade Magazine plan based on a provided budget and develop ads in collaboration with Marketing.
- Develop customized artwork for flyers and POS in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Legal and graphic designer.
- Organize Trade shows, ensuring all materials are organized for the events.
- Ensure that our media libraries and retailer e-commerce sites are up to date, updating product images and descriptions as required.
- Entry of invoices and tracking of the annual Trade Marketing budget. Providing updates to the Trade Marketing team as needed.
- Develop reports on our performance and competitor activity working with the Corporate Director – Market Development.
- Assist in the execution of Trade Marketing programs as directed by the Trade Marketing Manager.
- Provide assistance to Private Label, E-Commerce and Corporate Director – Market Development on various assigned projects.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- A recent graduate; College/University degree, Business or Marketing preferred
- A demonstrated interest in the Sales/Marketing field, with some experience being an asset
- Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Able to multitask and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Be proficient in the Microsoft suite of office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. AC Nielsen Workstation Plus experience an asset
- Bilingual would be an asset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Great people: You will be part of the Kruger Products team
- Great Company: Kruger Products has been named one of GTA’s Top Employers for the past five consecutive years.
Kruger Products is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under KPLP’s Accessibility Policy and Multi-Year Accessibility Plan - 1.04.33. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Kruger Products but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.