Technical Marketing Writer freelance
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company Name: Pacific Coast Information Systems (http://www.pcis.com)
Category: Copywriting / Writing, Marketing
PCIS has a short term contract available for a Technical Marketing Copywriter (TMC). The main responsibility of the TMC is to create content that will market PCIS’s solutions and technical services expertise primarily on the web.
Our ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of technology solutions and processes related to the mid-market, enterprise and government space. These may include but is not limited to portal and collaboration solutions, custom web-based application development; technology integrations and migrations, messaging and network infrastructure and technical recruitment.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and sales stakeholders to understand marketing needs
- Understand PCIS’s service offerings to create content that will effectively communicate and position PCIS capabilities
- Define and prioritise marketing materials and deliverables required to support marketing objectives given schedule, cost, and expected results.
- Contribute to the formulation and execution of mar-com strategies.
- Excellent communication and organization skills required
- Detail oriented.
- 3+ years’ experience writing technical marketing copy required
- Experience in writing copy for websites, micro-sites and social media/networking preferred
- Aptitude for understanding technical subject matters preferred
- Creativity with the ability to confidently position ideas in a logical manner
- Ability to understand and transform “technical speak” into compelling business value propositions
- Ability to follow direction
- Adheres to high standards of meeting tight deadlines, stakeholder expectations, and quality deliverables
- Samples of work required upon resume submittal – 3 B2B writing samples from websites or mar-com materials
What we offering:
- contract position
- Positive, casual, results-driven work environment
- Centrally located Vancouver office close to SkyTrain, and bus service
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page