ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Reporting to the Director Talent Brand & Recruitment Excellence, the Recruitment Excellence Specialist, Talent Brand is focused on bringing the OpenText talent brand to life. You will apply what it is about us that makes us attractive to candidates and highlighting our key differentiators. You will create candidate- & employee-facing communications, social media updates, and help build creative content (like videos) to convey our value proposition. You will run talent branding and recruitment marketing activities and build creative solutions to attract and engage candidates globally. You will develop and manage a content calendar, conceive and lead the development of quality recruitment marketing content, build attraction and engagement campaigns for both internal employee audiences and external candidate audiences as well as execute on parts of our global campus marketing program. The specialist will work collaboratively with partners from HR, marketing, the business, digital/social technology vendors and the extended talent acquisition team. You will enable talent acquisition strategies through effective research, consulting, thought leadership, innovation and the application of best practices in the areas of talent brand, content marketing, candidate experience and campus programs.
You are great at:
- Developing and executing on the OpenText talent brand strategy and recruitment marketing playbook including managing the talent brand content calendar and global candidate attraction and engagement campaigns
- Leading partners to create great ‘rich media’ content and other promotional materials
- Employing brand ambassadorship strategies and social media community management practices & playing an advocate role for our talent brand inside and outside OpenText
- Executing by deploying digital media and other forms of creative talent brand content targeted to key role profiles, regions, including students and campus programs
- Managing upkeep and currency of all OpenText talent brand focused assets – like profiles, content & creative assets for social media (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog, job description header and all talent brand graphics, video content)
- Seeking out important content marketing tactics to increase our online presence and exploring important OpenText recruitment niches
- Analyzing candidate needs and making recommendations for additional or different experience/brand touchpoints that will enhance candidate satisfaction, experience, and/or advocacy
- Thought leadership, innovation, creativity and continuous improvement in the areas of recruitment marketing and content marketing
- Executing on regional campus requisition postings & coordinating with University/ College Co-Op programs on campus intake/programs, collaborating with regional talent acquisition team members, and tracking program metrics