Marketing agency in Vancouver, working with one of the Lower Mainland’s top real estate brokerages, is looking for an experienced Studio Manager. This position is integral to agency operations.
You are a multi-talented Studio Manager, familiar with managing all aspects of online and print production. You have the knowledge and skills to be able to anticipate and prioritize, schedule, allocate resource and to anticipate, identify and overcome obstacles. You have the knowledge and skills to comprehend workflow, scheduling and resource requirements for recurring and special projects on a weekly and monthly basis, and not afraid to jump in when help is needed.
Working in collaboration with the marketing team, your primary qualifications include:
- Proven ability in managing a creative and production team.
- Proven ability to manage the production of marketing materials for multiple channels.
- Proven ability to be tech-savvy and resourceful.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experienced proof-reader.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Experienced with social media platforms and email marketing.
- Expert in print production from newspaper to posters, magazines to vehicle wraps.
- Expert in online production from managing web development to planning AdWord campaigns.
- Familiar with production of video marketing.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office software including Excel and Word.
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite in a Macintosh environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Collaborate with management in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Contribute positive solutions to marketing challenges.
- Acquire and provide correct specifications for each project type.
- Manage the review cycle of creative work.
- Manage print projects, including advertising, point-of-sale, promotional materials, vehicle wraps, outdoor, etc.
- Manage online projects, including web site builds, email marketing, and online advertising.
- Manage production of videos for marketing.
- Manage Google and Facebook advertising campaigns and accounts.
- Report on the impact and ROI of online campaigns.
- High school diploma, post secondary education in Print Production, Digital Marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience working as a print and web producer.
- Excellent knowledge of print production using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of CSS & HTML5 as well as HTML for email.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Deadlines mean something to you.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Self-starter and proactive.
- Real estate experience a bonus.
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong sense of creativity and innovation.
Please send a PDF of your resume and a link to your portfolio with examples of your work. Applications without will not be considered.