Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.
Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has been delivering a comprehensive range of consulting engineering services for 40 years, from studies and design to commissioning and operational support. Our firm is supported by a network of offices across Canada to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
BBA provides a stimulating and friendly working atmosphere. We focus on building teams with complementary talents and provide employees with a work environment conducive to developing their skills.
BBA is a Canada's Best Employer recipient from Kincentric and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which unites companies that have held onto their title for over six consecutive years. For BBA, making the list speaks to the rigour of our practices and our unique approach to employee and client relations.
To find out more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our talent acquisition specialists.
Type of position: Regular
Your future role on our team
Join BBA and make the most of your experience by actively contributing to a growing firm’s marketing communications initiatives, from initial concept to implementation.
You’ll be using your leadership skills every day, whether it’s developing trusting relationships with our internal clients and external suppliers, uncovering promising new perspectives to make the BBA brand shine or working with team members on various structuring projects.
With us, you’ll get the opportunity to...
- Keep up with content marketing trends and offer creative strategies to increase BBA’s brand awareness.
- Meet with our experts, use your storytelling skills and coordinate graphic content production for our website, social media, industry competitions or other internal and external platforms.
- Draft and coordinate the production of various marketing and communication tools to have a unified narrative around BBA’s service offering.
- Help implement an employer brand strategy to support BBA’s Talent Acquisition team.
- In cooperation with the Human Resources team, implement the Alumni program and manage this new community by developing a variety of engaging content.
- Support our experts in drafting and revising technical blog articles.
- Analyze content and campaign performance for continual optimization.
Do your qualities and values match our corporate culture?
- Passion for words (storytelling) and a good graphic eye
- Creative, dynamic and versatile
- Thirst for knowledge, excelling and trying new methods
- Meticulous, organized and rigorous
- Interest in solving complex challenges with a team
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing or other relevant educational program
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in Communications or Marketing
- Knowledge of social media and other graphic and video production tools (e.g., Canva, WeVideo)
With us, you’ll get many benefits:
- A collaborative team that shares its ideas and knowledge
- A caring environment where everyone’s ideas are listened to and where there is no sense of hierarchy
- A collaborative culture among various departments and with our operations clients
- Growing business with many opportunities
- Flexible schedule that combines office presence and telecommuting
BBA is committed to promoting diversity and employment equity. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Please note that only those candidates selected will be contacted.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!