Job Number: 2161740
Relocation Assistance: No
GE Canada works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
GE was recently named in . This national competition highlights employers that lead their industry in offering exceptional workplaces for their employees.
Join GE Canada and help us make a real difference creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come.
In this position, you will take a proactive role in identifying, analyzing and promoting new growth initiatives, offerings, and other opportunities for growth across Canada in our industrial businesses. This role will work collaboratively with key business owners, functional leaders and the Global Growth Organization team.
- Analyze, provide and present market dynamics, trends, size (TAM/SAS), opportunities and risks to the business.
- Monitor and communicate regional market intelligence on customers, projects, industry, competitors etc.
- Provide market intelligence and crucial inputs to the regional PL and develop platform strategies.
- Support and provide the contents relevant to the region for the 3-year Growth Playbook & annual operating plan
- Plan and execute strategies for new growth initiatives in the regions.
- Conduct in-depth research and FTC to define regional customer needs/opportunities and build GE regional value proposition
- Coach and mentor interns and ECLP/CLPs as needed.
- Undergraduate degree (MBA preferred) with 10+ years of relevant business experience in a strategic marketing or product/business development role within a matrix organization.
- Strong analytic capability, business acumen and intellectual capability, including the ability to simplify the complex to an action plan with a view to effective execution
- Ability to connect cross functionally internally and build relationship externally to drive commercial results
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication & facilitation skills.
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and trust, working at all levels of the organization and with customers.
- Executive & customer presence. Ability to operate and build consensus at multiple levels of the organization.
- Commercial Relationship experience and capabilities
- Expertise in strategy development, market & financial analysis
- ECLP/CLS graduates preferred