Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Sr. Specialist, Marketing Vendor Procurement ( Bilingual English & Korean)
This position will involve performing complex data analysis to identify new marketing vendor sourcing, expand vendor pool and other cost optimization opportunities in order to generate cost savings for categories managed. This role will also be involved in work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to identify, facilitate, optimize, and execute the purchase of these spend categories within the organization.
- Managing both ATL & BTL activities and Primary focus on ATL activities
- Performs marketing vendor registering process in compliance with procurement standards, controls, and ethical business practices.
- Responsible for supplier sourcing and negotiation of procurement costs, including process steps such as supplier research, category/market research, market index analysis, data analysis, baseline development, RFP (Request For Proposal) development, bid management, offer analysis and scenario development.
- Assists in the communication of registering & purchasing policies and practices to relevant groups of employees, customers, and internal business units.
- Prepares and presents reports providing information to identify purchasing requirements, and communicates and reports performance against plans and business objectives.
- Manages projects and activities to ensure conformance to plans and the timely and effective achievement of results
- Responsible for post-bid management, which includes activities such as spend analysis and supplier management
- Support all sourcing related activities and companywide commitments including the review, negotiation, and acquisition of the targeted spend categories.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to identify, facilitate, optimize, and execute the purchase of these spend categories within the organization.
- University degree (Business Administration, Marketing or Commerce) preferred
- Have 3-5 years purchasing experience (or equivalent) in Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing.
- Bilingual in English/Korean
- Knowledge and understanding of Sourcing/Procurement Systems; including adaptability to complexsystem, such as bid management, performance management, purchasing and accounts.
- Managing projects and the ability to assess impact of a given project; planning, organizing, and prioritizing multiple complex assignments and projects.
- In-depth use and knowledge of MS, Excel Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Negotiating skills & Highly developed communication & relationship skills
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.