Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Sr. Specialist, Digital Marketing (18 month contract)
Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances sections of Samsung Canada website including on-time product page launches, accurate information on product detail pages, launching and localizing of microsites and overall content.
- Support digital strategy for CE (consumer electronics) and HA (home appliance) sections of Samsung.com
- Maintain and update product information on website for CE and HA divisions, including product pages, key visuals, support content and overall site maintenance.
- Working with Product Managers and Marketing Managers to review, edit and approve product pages prior to posting.
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders in the line of business and external agency partners to facilitate campaigns, contests and other online content as required.
- Analyze the business needs of the Sales, Marketing, Product Management teams and other business stakeholders and provide insight and thoughts on additional promotional ideas for their product lines.
- Oversee the Search Marketing program for assigned product categories.
- Define and prioritize functional requirements for online projects and work with technical teams where required to build and rollout website functionality. Including, but not limited to Apps and microsite localization.
- Use Omniture analytics platform to provide insight into performance of assigned product categories
- Post-secondary education required in Marketing, Business or related field
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing best practice and demonstration of digital marketing skills
- Excellent time, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and handle many projects/tasks at the same time
- Must be imaginative and innovative with track record of solutions
- Very strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Microsoft application software and computer skills
- Team player with laser-like attention to detail required
- Cares deeply about people and representing the Samsung brand via the online properties
- Knowledge of Omniture, Google analytics
- Experience with A/B and or/ Multivariate test
- Intermediate analytics knowledge must be able to review raw data and provide an analysis and report back on findings.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing including website project management, business/systems analysis, and/or interactive marketing and email/CRM marketing
Proven experience defining website requirements, working with both marketing and technical teams
Experience using Web content management systems is a plus
Knowledge of Web best practices, including site effectiveness and online campaign tracking
Knowledge of search engine optimization strategies
Technical skills and experience, but has a business / marketing orientation. Strong ability to communicate clearly with both business teams and technical teams
Proven ability to function as a liaison bringing together individuals from different teams to achieve a common goal
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.