Why We Exist
At Uberflip, we believe content is the most effective way to ignite meaningful relationships. But even the greatest content must be combined with a remarkable experience to reach its full potential.
What We Do
We build software that is both easy to use and easy to integrate with other best-in-class solutions. Each member of our team rallies around the belief that our customer’s success is our success. We exercise this belief by always being valuable, relevant and consistent in everything we do.
What Our Software is For
Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences, so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey.
What You’ll Be Doing In A Nutshell
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Sr. Manager/ Director of Marketing Manager will build and lead a team of brand and content experts, as well as own all branding touchpoints. You will craft and maintain the company brand, including messaging, tone, design, and public and analyst relations.
Goals include: driving awareness and influencing public opinion through media, influencer and analyst relations.
- Build, inspire and manage the content team.
- Be a storyteller and tell the Uberflip story at a variety of events, conferences, webinars, podcasts, etc.
- Be a champion of our brand positioning and messaging.
- Lead creative direction on any brand-level video, web, and graphic design projects.
- Provide strategic guidance on identifying and engaging with media, analysts, and influencers.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space.
- Attend relevant events to evangelize Uberflip’s mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry, and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about Uberflip news and other initiatives.
- Collaborate with relevant Uberflippers to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR at Uberflip based on adding value to media outlets.
- Provide reporting and analytics, recommendations and strategy on key performance metrics
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in Marketing/Content Marketing in B2B environment
- Strong leadership presence in motivating, inspiring and driving the team to success
- You’re a storyteller at heart - you can articulate Uberflip story.
- Strong understanding of content marketing and the marketing technology landscape.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and work well in cross-functional teams.
What You'll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun :)
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed, this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, explore new ideas and create a career with tremendous impact.