Specialist, Marketing Vendor Procurement full-time
Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Specialist, Marketing Vendor Procurement
This position will be responsible for supplier sourcing and terms and conditions for assigned projects, including process steps such as supplier research, category/market research, market index analysis, data analysis, baseline development, bid management, offer analysis and scenario development.
- Assist manager and more focus on BTL activities
- Prepares and presents reports providing information to identify purchasing requirements,
- communicating and reporting performance against plans and business objectives.
- Perform complex data analysis to identify new sourcing and other cost optimization opportunities in order to generate cost savings for categories managed.
- Accountability for Post-Bid management, which includes spend analysis and supplier management.
- Responsible for supporting all sourcing related activities and companywide commitments including the review, negotiation, and acquisition of the targeted spend categories.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to identify, facilitate, optimize, and execute the purchase of these spend categories within the organization.
- University degree or College equivalent (Business Administration, Marketing or Commerce)
- 2-3 years purchasing experience (or equivalent)
- Bilingual in English/French an asset
- In-depth use and knowledge of MS, Excel Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Highly developed communication & relationship skills
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.