BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
Job Description (EN):
BDO is currently seeking a SEO Specialist to grow our growing National Marketing team. Reporting to the Digital Transformation Architect, the SEO Specialist will become an integral member of the Digital Marketing team and will be responsible for assisting in the planning, development and execution of SEO and SEM inbound marketing strategy and working on content strategy, link building and keyword strategies to increase BDO’s digital footprint in the industry.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage on-going search engine optimization strategy with the assistance of the Digital team, including; keyword research, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, citations, and planning
- Execute testing while collecting/analyzing data and results
- Optimize copy and landing pages for various projects
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising and links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Write content, title tags, meta tags and meta descriptions
- Identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI for initiatives and campaigns
- Create, update and present online marketing channel reporting
- Monitoring of campaigns to ensure they reach KPI targets
- Loading website content while ensuring SEO best practices are properly implemented on new and existing content
- Manage and coordinate with national marketing, regional marketing and service line leaders
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge:
- University degree or equivalent education required (e.g. business admin, marketing, economics, science, finance)
- Based in Vancouver or Toronto
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an agency or in-house managing both acquisition strategy and conversion testing to grow business results and move the needle for clients
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Webmaster Tools / Search Console, and Google My Business
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords Certification considered an asset
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.