Vision Critical is an award-winning and fast-growing company that provides market research technology to over 600 clients worldwide, including one third of the world’s top 100 brands. With offices across the globe in North America, Europe, Australia and Hong Kong, Vision Critical leads the world in interactive research. We provide technology and expertise to help companies create engaging and insightful relationships with their customers to drive better, faster and more cost effective business decisions. Our software allows clients to do internet based market research using interactive surveys, photos, videos, audio and 3D simulations. In addition, Vision Critical’s Global Partner Program provides other research companies and consultants with access the top-of-the-line technology which we create. Our VC Community Panels product is the most widely adopted community panel platform on the planet.
We are on the leading edge of technology, we take good care of our people and we get recognized for it. Recently Vision Critical was amongst Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, BC’s Top Employers and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People. We’re growing fast, developing cutting-edge technology and research techniques that bring clients the insight they need to get inspired, be innovative and make bankable decisions.
We reward self-starters, firecrackers, collaborators and life enthusiasts. We can’t abide stagnancy or bureaucracy. We thrive on change and ambitious goals. Let’s talk.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for driving organic search rankings for Vision Critical’s web properties, including both corporate and regional sites. This includes but is not limited to researching keywords, analyzing websites, documenting changes, reporting and communicating analytics to regional and corporate head offices.
This role will also work closely with the marketing team in optimizing marketing campaigns through the management of keyword research and bids, as well as results analysis and reporting to the campaign’s owner.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for PPC campaigns
- Analyze websites, make recommendations and document changes
- Monitor company SEO results to ensure high rankings are achieved and maintained
- Optimize landing pages for search engines
- Execute in-house link building
- A/B testing of landing pages and other website elements
- Competitive research
- Ownership of all SEO reporting
- A minimum of two years of experience performing a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Proven track record of SEO success (yes we will ask for examples)
- Experience with international websites
- Experience with social media