SEO Specialist full-time
A&G Creative Group is hiring a full-time SEO Specialist to work from their Richmond Studio. This is a very important position within our web services department and needs to be filled by someone with the right mix of personal character, competence, and social chemistry.
This position is for search engine optimization only. You will not be expected to perform any tasks related to web design and or development.
- Review and analysis of client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, and renovated. It will be important to prepare detailed SEO strategy reports with knowledgeable suggestions.
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research. Knowledge of PPC and Adwords campaign management.
- You should also be familiar with where to place keywords in content, how to write effective headlines and how to write effective call to action statements.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of web related experience.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Social Media, Blogging platforms and Wordpress are a must.
- As an SEO Specialist you will be expected to know the language of SEO. i.e. organic search, PPC marketing, CTR, CPC. SEM, ROI, keyword density, long-tail keywords, etc.
- As you will be interacting with many different individuals both in and out of our organization you must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- This position has many elements to it and you have to be a self-starter.
- You should be able to assess a situation, develop a plan, get approval, and run with it.
- You will be required to show us successful rankings for websites you have worked on, and provide us the story of how you succeeded with those websites.
- You have to be able to work under pressure, keep a cool head, and be prepared to not take yourself too seriously.
While we work in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, always taking time to laugh at each other, we're very serious about the work we do. We don't believe in a plan B, we believe in doing the job right the first time. To that end we support one another and work within a team environment. We offer a competitive salary and a place to grow.