Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers, financial institutions and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks, Quicken and TurboTax, but that's just the start. We recently acquired Mint.com, and we are taking on exciting challenges, such as SaaS and mobile applications. Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses and 1,600 financial institutions depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard.
Come join Intuit as part of the Accounting Professionals Division team as a Sales Director. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
- Develop unique conceptual ideas and communicate these through creative writing.
- Build and maintain the voice of the Intuit brands through consistent and creative writing.
- Partner with internal and external clients to develop creative copy for marketing campaigns that are developed for multi-media deliverables. This includes marketing collateral, websites, Email, banners, video, demos, etc.
- Proof marketing materials.
- Ensure that written marketing content is accurate and consistent, and incorporate revisions according to current routing process.
- Work on special projects as needed from internal communications to brand messages, to web marketing campaigns, press releases, and more.
- 5+ years of experience writing for brand and/or product advertising and marketing, including print, online and new media
- Experience working with one or multiple Content Management Systems (CMS)
- College Degree in English, Communication or Journalism preferred
- Experience in Financial Services is a plus
- Portfolio of highly creative work with measurable results
- Basic understanding of online content procedures, including SEO
- Ability to quickly learn brand voice and flex style to meet established brand
- Interest in online and viral marketing trends
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications
- Expert knowledge of standard proofreading marks
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Deadline-oriented with ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Bilingual/knowledge of French language a big plus.