Greenwich Associates is the leading global provider of market intelligence and advisory services to the financial services industry. The firm is based in Stamford, Connecticut, with additional offices in London, Pleasanton CA, Toronto, Montreal, Tokyo, and Singapore.
As an authoritative source of data and advice, Greenwich Associates provides Clients with insights relating to market trends, products, sales, marketing, brand and all dimensions of customer experience.
We are an industry leader in Customer Experience Management (CEM) and CEM is a division of Greenwich Associates whose head office is in Toronto Canada. We provide our customers with the highest quality information and insights to improve their own customer’s experience, align employee engagement and behavior, and ultimately increase revenue and profitability.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the primary function of this role is to develop and manage a cohesive product and marketing strategy to ensure the global CEM division is identified as the premier full service provider for CEM in the Financial Services sector (among others). The SVP of Marketing must be a strong leader with the ability to drive the development and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives, establish tactical plans, and be accountable for results. This leader will direct the activities of the marketing team in product development, marketing management and create innovative campaigns that build brand awareness, drive sales leads, improve customer retention and increase market share. The SVP of Marketing must be able to roll up their sleeves and work alongside all members of the marketing and executive team to manage the business, support revenue goals, and share accountability for the return on investment.
- Provide strategic and proactive thought leadership on developing and delivering the global marketing vision for the Customer Experience Management division.
- In partnership with sales management, generate specific strategic marketing plans to penetrate existing and new markets and lead the firm initiatives for growth.
- Develop and execute product and marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding brand awareness, revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Lead product marketing by creating new and revamping existing products that include go to market strategy and product launches, integrate customer feedback across the product life cycle and ensure product offerings meet required specifications in order to achieve stated goals.
- Manage development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Develop marketing automation initiatives, including building segmentation, targeting and personalization approaches to define optimal touch-point strategies.
- Analyze marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Plan and conduct market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Develop a corporate understanding of the Greenwich Associates mission, business risks, competitive landscape, and industry-wide (or niche) opportunities and then take ownership of select key pursuits.
- Prepare and manage the divisional marketing budget.
- Develop and measure key metrics including client acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and retention rates.
- Drive the firm’s public relations initiatives including, client advisories, events, sponsorships, advertising, marketing materials and publications and online marketing.
- Drive a consistent brand message across all external communications initiatives and materials
- Build and maintain a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff.
- Serve as the point of integration to create a true corporate marketing perspective across service lines and other firm stakeholders using a blend of traditional and innovative marketing techniques.
- Travel as needed to clients or to the Connecticut headquarters office.
- A university degree in Business or Marketing.
- A MBA with a concentration in Marketing is preferred
- A minimum 15 years related experience is required.
- A proven track record of developing comprehensive, innovative and successful marketing strategies and plans in a fast moving environment.
- A high energy individual with a roll up your sleeves attitude combined with a disciplined, analytical approach based on facts and data.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Executive level strategy, negotiation, communication and presentation skills are required.
- Be able to work collaboratively with other geographic and market-based divisions.
- Comfortable with change and managing to tight timelines.
- Proven ability to influence and build strong relationships.
- Must have someone who can build, motivate, inspire and lead a top performing marketing team.
On our team, every day is different as we continually evolve. We live everyday guided by our five core values. They serve as our compass for working together and are the basis for driving our growth and performance:
- Accountability: We drive our actions based on outcomes and focus on execution.
- Communication: We listen actively and have the courageous conversations.
- Customer Focus: The customer is central in our balanced decision-making.
- Innovation: We foster innovation and embrace calculated risk taking.
- Teamwork: We build an environment based on collaboration, trust and transparency.