Brand Creative Director
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0016)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Brand Creative Director
We’re looking for a creative trailblazer who can help lead our creative expression. Beyond your game-changing creative vision, you have a strong passion for developing your people. You’re driven by collaboration and building positive relationships. You’re energetic, approachable, and know how to create the conditions for your peeps to thrive. You take a stand for creative excellence and continuously push the boundaries of the status quo
What you’ll do:
• Partner with leadership across the organization to lead the global creative strategy.
• Work in close collaboration with cross-functional partners, including digital marketing, community, store design and product to create cohesive Brand experiences.
• Lead multiple, cross-discipline creative teams and agencies/vendors to concept and execute breakthrough creative solutions that delight our customers
• Represent Global Brand Creative as part of the Senior Leadership Team
• Package creative concepts and present to Executive team in persuasive, articulate and compelling ways -- charismatic story telling skills are a must
• Develop and mentor a team of best in class creative talent, building an environment where innovation and risk taking is encouraged
• Create a unique brand guideline framework that serves as our northstar for defining creative direction across all brand touch points.
What we’re looking for:
• A passionate creative mentor who is willing to throw out the playbook and focus on being deeply curious and innovative.
• A keen ability to provide and receive feedback like it’s your job…wait, it kind of is
• Solid experience in building global decentralized creative teams
• An ability to rally people together and stoke their fire
• Flexibility, quickness and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get dirty
• Someone who works from inspiration rather than desperation.
What you’ll bring to lululemon:
• 15+ years of experience as a creative with at least 8 years in a Leadership role. Digital, print, and video production experience is required
• 5+ years of experience in luxury global retail
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in creative field
• 8+ years experience in a senior leadership position, ability to present at all levels and a natural ability to lead diverse teams across matrix environments
• Experience with full P&L ownership and track record of growing high-performance teams
• Global perspective and experience
• Ability to balance creativity, innovation and bottom line business needs
• Willingness to participate and grow in a cutting edge entrepreneurial atmosphere, with the stability and resources of a large organization
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.